When about melting a man’s heart, there are a few key things to keep in mind. First, remember that every man is different and what works for one might not work for another. Second, be genuine in your affections and don’t try to play games or manipulate the situation. Third, be yourself and let your unique personality shine through.
With those things in mind, here are a few specific things you can say to melt a man’s heart:
“I’m so grateful for you and everything you do for me.”
“I love spending time with you.”
“You’re such a great listener.” “You always make me feel so special.”
1) He Flirts With You, Then Acts Uninterested
He might flirt with you in a way that makes your head spin. He’s charming, handsome, and seems like he has his life together. Then suddenly he ignores you for days or weeks on end without any explanation whatsoever. WTF? This guy is clearly playing some sort of game with you, and it’s not one you want to play along with.
2) You’re The Only One Who Seems Interested.: If it feels like you’re the only one who ever texts or calls him first, or that he only ever responds to your messages after long periods of time, then chances are he’s not nearly as interested in you as you are in him. This is a major red flag that should make you question whether or not pursuing this relationship is worth your time and energy.
3) He Comes On Strong, Then Backs Off.: If a guy comes on super strong at first and then starts to back off gradually over time, it’s another sign that he might not be as interested in you as he initially led on. This behavior can be confusing and frustrating, but it’s important to remember that YOU deserve better than someone who isn’t willing to give 100% of their attention and effort into the relationship.
4) He Never Makes Plans In Advance.: A guy who never makes plans ahead of time is probably just not that into you. Why would he bother trying to plan something special if he knows there’s a good chance it’ll never happen? If a guy can’t even be bothered to put forth the effort to make simple plans with you (like meeting up for coffee), then it’s pretty safe to say his interest level isn’t very high.
5) Your Conversations Are Superficial.: If all your conversations consist of small talk about things like the weather or what happened on last night’s episode of The Bachelor, then it might be an indication that there isn’t much depth to your relationship. Of course every relationship has its share of surface-level conversations, but if that’s all there is between you two then chances are neither of you are really invested in each other beyond being casual acquaintances
3) He Flirts With Others In Your Presence
He’s trying to make you jealous. And it’s working. Every time he flirts with another girl in your presence, your heart sinks a little lower in your chest. You can’t help but wonder if he’s interested in her, too. Maybe she’s better than you in some way – prettier, funnier, smarter. The thought makes you sick to your stomach.
But then he turns his attention back to you and suddenly you feel foolish for doubting him. He loves you, after all. He wouldn’t do anything to hurt you intentionally. Right?
Still, the seed of doubt has been planted and it’s hard to shake off. Every time he flirts with someone else, no matter how harmless it may seem, that little voice inside your head starts whispering again…
4) Want Advice Specific To Your Situation?
You might want to take a look at my other articles on how to attract men and what men find attractive in women. But if you want something more specific, here’s a list of 10 things you can do right now to make any man melt. 1) Give Him A Compliment: Men love compliments just as much as women do. In fact, studies have shown that we actually crave them more. The next time you see your guy, tell him how much you appreciate him and why. 2) Cook For Him: There is nothing sexier than a woman who can cook. It’s an instant turn on for most men. So if you want to make your guy melt, whip up his favorite meal or dessert. 3) Send Him A Sexy Text: This is one of the easiest ways to make any man melt. Just send him a simple, yet sexy text message letting him know how badly you want him. 4) Wear Something Revealing: Another great way to make your man melt is by wearing something revealing the next time you see him. This doesn’t mean that you have to walk around naked (although that would definitely get his attention). Just wear something that shows off a little more skin than usual such as a short skirt or low-cut top 5) Give Him A Massage: Men love getting massages just as much as women do so this is definitely an easy way to make your guy melt! 6) Play With His Hair: This one might sound silly but trust me, it works like a charm! Simply run your fingers through his hair or give him a scalp massage and watch how quickly he melts in front of you 7) Get On Top: Most men are visual creatures so they love it when their woman takes charge in the bedroom (or anywhere else for that matter). So if you really want to turn up the heat, get on top and show him who’s boss 8) Talk Dirty To Him: Talking dirty is another great way
5) He Cancels Last Minute
If your man has a habit of cancelling on you last minute, it can be frustrating and even heartbreaking. You may feel like you’re always the one waiting around, wondering if he’s going to show up or not. But there are some things you can do to try to melt his heart and get him to change his ways.
1. Talk to him about how you feel.
Let him know that when he cancels on you at the last minute, it hurts your feelings and makes you feel unimportant. Tell him that you understand that sometimes things come up, but ask him to please try to give you more notice next time.
2. Make other plans.
Don’t just sit around waiting for him to call or text; make other plans! Go out with your friends, take yourself on a date night, or do something else that makes YOU happy. This will show him that you don’t need him in order to have a good time – and it might just make him realize how much he’s missing out on by cancelling on you all the time!
3. Give him space…but not too much space
7) He Criticizes People In Your Life
If you’re someone who is constantly surrounded by people who love and support you, it can be hurtful when your partner criticizes them. It feels like they’re trying to tear down the people who are important to you, and that’s not something anyone wants in a relationship.
It’s important to remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and just because your partner doesn’t see eye-to-eye with someone in your life doesn’t mean they’re automatically a bad person. If they’re constantly putting others down, however, it might be time to have a talk about why this bothers you so much.